Make the First Step
At Ken Seeley Rehab, we make a difference in people’s lives. Our admissions process has been streamlined to help you or a loved one to reduce the stress of the entire process. The first step is always the hardest, but we can assure you it is one of the best choices you will make, not only for yourself but those closest to you as well.
Addiction doesn’t discriminate against anyone regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and socioeconomic status. In other words, it is a chronic disease, and anyone can develop a substance use disorder (SUD).
Evidence-based research has proven tenfold, that drugs and alcohol are physically and psychologically addictive. The brain associates these substances with feeling pleasure and euphoria. As drugs and alcohol are neurotransmitter inhibitors, the brain releases more dopamine than it should, causing a chemical imbalance.
Addiction is a disease that controls and affects every aspect of an individual’s life, socially, mentally, and physically. As a result, relationships are strained, and loss of what was once important is a commonality.
When people don’t use drugs and alcohol, the brain restricts the release of neurotransmitters, which causes the body to have intense cravings and produce unpleasant and sometimes painful withdrawal symptoms. This is why it is so difficult to overcome substance abuse alone and without professional help.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, or in need of a detox center or is looking for inpatient or outpatient treatment, look no further, as you have found the right place.
Admissions Payment Information
At Ken Seeley Rehab, we make paying for addiction treatment accessible and affordable. In addition to taking major insurance plans, we have self-pay rates that are economical. To find out more about our payment plans call us for your first step in your successful journey to recovery. We take the time to make everything you need more convenient.
What to Expect During Admissions at Our Facility
The rehab admissions process at Ken Seeley Rehab begins with a comprehensive process called intake. A rehab admissions counselor will ask you questions and gather extensive information about your family history, details about drug and alcohol use, physical and mental health.
During this process, we make sure to note anything and everything, and most importantly, identify if there are any underlying co-occurring mental illnesses that could be a major contributing factor to your substance abuse.
Answering everything thoroughly and detailed as possible will allow our team to develop the highest quality recovery plan tailored to your needs.
Your drug and alcohol history, including how much and how long the abuse has occurred, will help our treatment center and addiction specialists understand how severe your addiction really is, which is a good predictor of the intensity of withdrawal symptoms. Our admissions process entails the following:
- An assessment is done by our mental health professionals and our medical staff. This is to get a background on the client’s medical history, addiction history, family health history, family addiction history, and mental health history. This information is gathered to ensure you have the correct individual care that you need for a successful recovery.
- Our psychological evaluation during the intake process is confidential and individualized.
- We then process the information and give you a date that you will begin at our facility.
- When you arrive, we will walk you through our orientation and familiarize you with our facility and our programs.
The first step in the process is the detoxification of drugs and alcohol from your system. Here at our center, you will be medically supervised during the detox process. This is to ensure the drugs and/or alcohol are purged from your system safely. This is the first step towards your recovery.
After you have successfully gone through our detox program, a group of our professional staff will evaluate you and come up with a plan to fulfill your journey to sobriety. Depending on your needs the programs could include:
- A residential treatment program is a program where the client lives at the facility and receives 24/7 care and treatment. This treatment is the most intensive treatment program.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) is a program where the client is at the facility for most of the day, however, people still sleep and reside in their own home. This program is less intensive than residential treatment programs. Sometimes this program occurs after a person has completed a residential treatment program.
- An outpatient treatment program is a program where the patient resides at home and either comes to therapy before or after work. This is the least intensive program.
- Sober living program is a program where the client lives in a facility which is a sober environment. This may be a choice before transitioning to living back on their own.
- Aftercare programs are programs that prevent relapses. This is a continuing education and support program.
Addiction Treatment Options
Admitting you need help for substance abuse and reaching out is the first step. While it is not an easy decision, finding the right treatment facility and programs to assist with your specific needs is an important step in the recovery process.
Here at Ken Seeley, we offer a plethora of addiction treatment programs in addition to counseling/therapy. When admitted to our facility, a comprehensive plan will be tailored and personalized based on everyone’s specific needs. Here are some of the therapy options we offer:
- We offer individual therapy which is where the therapy is focused on the individual and their problems.
- Group therapy is where therapy is done in a group setting and provides peer support.
- We do offer interventions for support to families of loved ones.
- Family involvement programs and family therapy is to make the family whole.
- Case management is where our team manages each client’s case.
Along with therapy, we also offer several treatment programs for your convenience. Some of these programs that we offer include:
- Detox programs – A detox program is where a person is in a facility that gives them medical care and monitoring during the purging of alcohol and drugs from their body.
- Residential treatment programs – Residential treatment programs are programs where the individual goes and lives full time at a facility and receives the necessary therapy to recover from substance abuse.
- Outpatient treatment programs – Outpatient programs are programs where the patient lives at home and goes to therapy before or after work.
- Dual diagnosis is a diagnosis of both substance abuse and a mental health disorder.
- Partial hospitalization programs for drugs and alcohol – PHP is a program where the individual sleeps at home, however, for most of the day the individual is in therapy at a facility.
- Partial hospitalization programs for mental health
- Intensive outpatient programs are more intensive outpatient programs
We specialize in providing helping millions of people suffering from addiction to drugs and alcohol. Some of our treatment programs are:
- Heroin addiction treatment
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Cocaine addiction treatment
- Opioid addiction treatment
- Benzodiazepines addiction treatment
- Meth addiction treatment
Things You Need to Bring to Our Facility
- Any prescription medication you may need during your stay
- Everyday clothing
- Shoes and/or sandals
- Your eyewear
- Jacket and /or a sweater anything to help keep you warm
- Personal care items such as toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner
- Medical personal care items ex. (Dentures, contacts, inhalers, EpiPen)
Things Not to Bring to Our Facility
- Things containing alcohol like mouthwash
- Inappropriate clothing
- Tobacco products
- Aerosol products
Committed To Our Clients
To our future clients, we here at Ken Seeley are committed to you. We pride ourselves on individual and personal care. Contact one of our professional staff members at admissions by calling to get started today!