The Need for an Aftercare Program
Long-term recovery requires a strong support system. Spending 30, 60, 90 days or more in an excellent residential addiction treatment center is a good foundation for recovery. What happens beyond treatment? Why stop now? Why cheat yourself? It takes a stronger person to ask for help. In order to keep that solid foundation, you or your loved one will need to agree to an accountability system that builds upon what you learned in treatment. You can find that accountability system through an aftercare program.
Receive the same support and treatment as professionals. Licensed professionals such as doctors, pharmacists, and pilots who participate in treatment help in an aftercare program. This option by the state or federal government lasts for 3 to 5 years following treatment to ensure individuals maintain the standard of living a sober life. Convicted drug offenders are also required to attend probation or a parole-approved aftercare program that provides drug testing, outpatient relapse prevention services, and counseling. Learn about Ken Seeley Recovery and how these services are available to you.
Our Recovery Advocate Program
R.A.P. — a program that works. The Recovery Advocate Program is now available to everyone seeking long-term case management and lasting recovery. Ken Seeley Rehab offers an advocacy program that is proven to be effective. R.A.P. is a minimum of one year and can continue up to 5 years based on need. R.A.P. offers many services that can be tailored for each individual for lasting recovery results.
Enlist in the R.A.P. and your Advocate will:
- Have direct involvement in the continuing care plan from the treatment provider
- Create an agreement between the individual, the family and the treatment provider that supports the recovery process.
- Monitor the individual and motivate them to change addict behavior by providing tools to support their sobriety.
- Have daily contact with the individual at the start of the program and continue weekly contact throughout the program’s entirety.
- Coordinate drug and alcohol testing as required.
- Support attending 12-step meetings.
- Be in communication with the family and support group. This includes talking to the individual’s spouse, family members and clinical support team.
- Provide monthly progress reports to the family. If needed, we will also provide the reports to the individual’s employer or the court in regards to any legal obligations such as parole, probation or social services.
Your Aftercare Program is at Ken Seeley Rehab
We believe that long-term recovery is possible. At Ken Seeley Rehab, we know what works. Let our addiction treatment team help mend the gap and create a bridge between the individual and the family. Our Advocate can successfully support the individual in their recovery and enliven the future. Learn about long-term case management through our aftercare program by calling us today at (855) 425-8094.