Ken Seeley Rehab Center was created to meet even the most extreme needs of an addict and their families based any number of unique circumstances. Over the years, we have been asked to provide interventions and long-term case management attention to some of the world’s most private individuals who not only needed very unique lifestyle needs met, but they also needed them met with extreme privacy.
We will honor and respect any request and have created a comprehensive Executive a la carte menu which is simply a guide – if you have a request that doesn’t appear below, we will see to it that it is met:
- Provide an extra interventionist at time of intervention.
- Provide a private jet transport your loved one to the treatment facility.
- First class travel arrangements.
- Car service to and from airport from our Palm Springs CA addiction treatment center.
- Provide a nurse escort the interventionist and patient into our drug and alcohol detox program.
- Provide a catered meal during transport to the treatment facility.
- See to it that interventionist stays with patient at the treatment facility if patient is a potential flight risk.
- Provide weekly reports to the family regarding treatment status while in facility working in conjunction with the treatment team (with release being signed).
- One-on-one debriefing with each participant of the intervention after the initial week of treatment.
- Interventionist will escort the patient back home after treatment.
- Interventionist will have follow up meetings with all participants of the intervention upon return back home from treatment for final planning and strategy.
- Aftercare program included.
- Have a police escort to treatment.
- Establish re-entry to work program
- Provide sober companion to work program